25 Hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Flossie Park
October 14 @ 6:00 pm - October 16 @ 5:00 pm UTC-7$475
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training empowers you to:
- Support pregnant individuals with a Mind – Body – Spirit connection.
- Teach directly to their needs and how to design a safe and effective yoga practice for pregnancy
- Apply therapeutic tools of yoga including asana, breath work, meditations, and visualizations for common and high-risk conditions
- Illuminate the sacred container of pregnancy and birth, thereby making it easier for them to discover the state of Yoga (or union) within.
This training qualifies yoga teachers for 25 CEUs with Yoga Alliance.
Dates: October 14, 15, 16, 2022
Time: 9am to 6pm PST
Training available in three formats:
- In person at Tejas Yoga & Wellness – Chula Vista, CA
- Virtually – real time
Cost: Early bird $475 until 9/6/22; $550 thereafter
Flossie Park, E-RYT 500 YACEP
For the past 40 years, Flossie has dedicated her life to the vast science of Yoga as a compassionate student and teacher. She balances the sacredness of mindfulness teachings with an authentic sense of humor to guide people down their path of self-discovery.
Flossie has spearheaded yoga studios for more than 30 years by creating, directing and graduating hundreds of students through 200-Hour Hatha and Gentle Yoga Teacher trainings, Prenatal Teacher Trainings and Sound Healings Trainings. She also specializes in Yin, Restorative and Spiritual Counseling through Yoga Philosophy.
Her study with numerous modalities has transformed into her own metaphysical style which she calls NEW EARTH YOGA, a balance of Eastern philosophy and earth wisdom.
Flossie’s passion is supporting individuals, especially during pregnancy. This is a true opportunity for them to recognize their innate power, learning to trust their bodies and intuition. Flossie is dedicated to ushering in a conscious generation through prenatal yoga.