Mindful Resilience for Trauma Recovery Teacher Training
March 3, 2023 - March 5, 2023$425
Sharing Practices of Mindful Resilience & Recovery
Mindful Resilience for Trauma Recovery is an evidence-informed, clinically-tested yoga program that was developed specifically for veterans recovering from post-traumatic stress and other psychological difficulties.
Mindful Resilience has been successfully integrated into mental health and addiction treatment programs for veterans and active duty military across the US and Canada.
It is evidence-informed and the practices have been chosen and adapted based on clinical and neuro-scientific knowledge about post-traumatic stress and its treatment. Clinical testing was based on feedback from hundreds of veterans and active duty service members receiving treatment at residential and outpatient treatment programs.
In this training, you will explore:
- The development, course, and consequences of trauma-related disorders
- The psychotherapeutic treatment of trauma-related disorders and how yoga fits into an integrative treatment approach
- Special considerations and cautions when providing yoga therapy to veterans and other trauma-affected individuals
- Specific practices, guiding principles, and resources found to be helpful for veterans coping with trauma, including a detailed treatment manual with an empirically-informed, clinically-tested 12-week protocol.
- Access to a downloadable electronic copy of the Mindful Resilience Yoga for Veterans Recovering from Trauma practice guide
Training is 3 days long beginning on 3 March 2023.
CEU: 17.5 credits with Yoga Alliance